The Nashville Wife
Well, I am the wife of a handsome Nashville musician and a part of his amazing family. I am the mother of an incredible little boy. I am the daughter of a mother and father that I would not be ME without. I am the sister to two of the most incredible young men I have ever had the pleasure to know. I am the owner of two beautiful Siberian Huskies. Most of all, I am a follower of Christ. I am made in the image of my Heavenly Father and I. Am. Blessed.
Posts by The Nashville Wife:
- $ ‘Tis the Season $
- I’m Thankful You Tried
- Transient Visitors
- Book Review: Nine Perfect Strangers (Liane Moriarty)
- Book Review: When We Found Home (Susan Mallery)
- Book Review: Good Me, Bad Me (Ali Land)
- Sleepers. When Words are Tired.
- Whether You’re Right or Wrong, You’re Not the Mom, but You Can Be My Friend. (Tips on Encouraging vs Preaching)
- Book Review: Beartown (Fredrik Backman)